Plug in Baby

Guitarist (Issue 225) 
July 2002 

"Amp-wise I'm using Marshall JCM 2000s" says Matt. "I usually have one on the side of the stage mic'd up, and another onstage that I use for feedback. I just use one two-channel amp, one full on. A lot of people switch between channels for crunch sounds or clean sounds but I tend to stick to one channel 90 per cent of the time, which is volume on full, with the gain really low. You get this really attacking, clean sound which I use quite a lot. I'm actually involved in the new amp Marshall are building. It's not a signature - I'm not famous enough for that - but the sound is something I like".  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(MUSE) Matt Bellamy: the ONLY guitar interview!

Corey Taylor On Why Craig Jones Doesn't Speak (Transcription)

Muse summer single announced